This use case demonstrates how dwell time ratings can be performed through an implementation of TruModule fully within the Payment application through the inclusion of support for POS events. The POS application would notify TruModule of the events as they occur and TruModule in conjunction with TruService would control the entire rating process. Where the POS application is also able to provide basket data and this is supported by the Payment application then this can also be collated with the rating by TruService.
- Payment Application supports TruRating POS events into TruModule
- Payment Application determines when Question is asked or can be led by TruService
- POS only needs to make calls to Payment Application
- TruModule co-ordinates activities of Payment Application & TruService based on POS events
- Rating linked to Transaction
- Basket Data optional