This use case shows how rating at dwell time, with support for dwell time extend is achieved through the implementation of TruModule within the POS application. In this configuration the Payment application only exposes the simple 1AQ1KR command, meaning that TruModule in the POS is fully responsible for all interaction with TruService. This use case shows how the full set of POS events, including basket data are passed by the POS application to maximise the TruRating solution.
- Payment Application exposes a 1AQ1KR command
- Payment Application does not talk to TruService
- POS determines when Question is asked or can be told by TruService
- POS must call Payment Application & TruService
- POS implements TruModule
- Rating linked to Transaction
- Basket Data optional