This use case shows how rating at dwell time, with support for dwell time extend is achieved through the implementation of TruModule within the POS application. In this configuration the Payment application only exposes the simple 1AQ1KR command, meaning that TruModule in the POS is fully responsible for all interaction with TruService. This use case shows how dwell time ratings can be performed with limited support for the full set of POS events.
- Payment Application exposes a simple 1AQ1KR command
- Payment Application does not talk to TruService
- POS determines when Question is asked
- POS must call Payment Application & TruService
- POS implements TruModule
- Rating linked to Transaction