In this use case the rating process is performed at the point that a card payment is just about to be made with the rating process controlled by the POS application which has implemented TruModule. Here the POS is optionally able to supply POS events containing transaction and basket data if available. Since the Payment application only exposes a simple 1AQ1KR command the implementation of TruModule in the POS is responsible for all interaction with TruService.
- Payment Application exposes a simple 1AQ1KR command
- Payment Application does not talk to TruService
- POS determines when Question is asked (i.e. just before requesting payment)
- POS must call Payment Application & TruService
- POS implements TruModule
- Rating linked to Tender (could be linked to Transaction - optionally)
- Basket Data optional